At CAE, I was part of a graphic design team mandated to create courseware for student pilots. The 6-month E-learning project was created using Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Captivate, Audacity and as well as other graphic and audio editing software.
- Courseware created with Adobe Creative Cloud software and PowerPoint.
- Photoshop used for graphic design purposes.
- Audacity used for audio editing.
- Compatible with all current Internet browsers and screen sizes.
Platform : Adobe CC, PowerPoint
Technologies : HTML, CSS, JS
E-learning Courseware Goals
- Design an online e-learning platform for student pilots.
- Create lessons with chapters and modules.
- Create an interactive quiz at the end of each module.
- Send courseware off to European countries within a 6 month mandate.
E-learning Platoform Design
Working in a graphic design team at CAE, we had a 6 month mandate to create, put together, edit courseware from the graphics, to the audio voice-overs, to the final product with an interactive quiz. Each step was given to a specific person on the team to work on. Then the courseware was eventually completed and quality assurance team verified all was done correctly. Once verified it was sent off to the European headquarters to be used overseas.
After 6 months of working on the project, the completed courseware product was sent to Amsterdam to be used to to train student pilots. This was a team effort that we were all proud of. The months of hard work all came together to create something that will be used to train the next generation of pilots around the world.
READY TO TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT?
Please use the form below to get in contact with me.
I look forward to learning more about you, your organization, and how I can help you grow your business.