Getracan is a Canadian clothing apparel supplier company that specializes in Private Label Apparel located in Montreal. They offer a wide variety high quality, trending clothing apparel. I was asked to maintain their exiting website and work on their internet marketing strategy.
- WordPress platform was used with a 100% customized theme.
- Photoshop used for graphic design purposes.
- Search Engine Optimization and keyword research.
- Compatible with all current Internet browsers, as well as their former updates.
CMS : WordPress, WooCommerce
Technologies : PHP, HTML, CSS, JS
Website Design Goals
- Design a new modern looking website.
- Create a shopping cart feature to sell their fashion design products.
- Increase website visitors through Search Engine Optimization.
- Compatible with all current Internet browsers and screen sizes.
Getracan contacted me because they had an existing e-commerce website selling fashion design products from different vendors. They needed someone to help complete their shopping cart feature as well as add their inventory to the website. This consisted of data entry and website maintenance. They provided me with images and description content. I then needed to add the content to the website and configure it so that the products could be sorted and filtered by type, brand, etc.
Getracan was able to complete their deadline of having their products online. I was also asked to manage their social media campaign through Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. This was part of a digital marketing service they asked for, along with the work on the website and shopping cart. I was happy to have worked with them on a 3 month contract.
READY TO TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT?
Please use the form below to get in contact with me.
I look forward to learning more about you, your organization, and how I can help you grow your business.